What should you bring?
- Polorized sunglasses for an amazing viewpoint of sea life from your paddleboard
- Sunglasses floater, especially if you have prescription glasses
- Dry towel for after your adventure
- Dry clothes for after your adventure
- Water to drink (no glass please)
Do I need to know how to swim?
- Yes! You must be able to swim unassisted for all Paddleboard Adventures.
What is included?
- All equipment, (board, PFD with Whistle, paddle)
- Pictures of your Adventure are FREE
- We allow you to use our Waterproof bags, mesh shell bags, sunglass (floating) tethers and I will hold any required meds for those allergies. (PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY ALLERGIES REQUIRING EPI PEN)
If you are a newbie to paddling, Lemon Bay is the perfect place to try out SUP.
With it's calmer waters and abundance of dolphins, manatees, and shorebirds; there is no better area to try out this incredibly fun sport.
As a Master Naturalist, PaddleFit 3/ ASI certified instructor, Tracie can take you on a nature journey that you might not see on your own.
Safety is her #1 priority. Once you learn the basics of water safety and paddling techniques, you'll fall in love with the water in a whole new way!
Paddle, Paddleboarding, Paddleboard Adventures, Eco Tours, Eco Tourism, Birding, Birds of SW Florida, Manasota Key, Blind Pass, Englewood, Fossil Hunting, Stump Pass, Blind Pass, Middle Beach, Little Gasparilla Island, Boca Grande, Tours, Lessons, Snorkeling, Guides, Dolphins, Manatees, Wildlife, Moonlight Paddleboarding, Cape Haze, PaddleBoard Tours, Englewood Beach, Marine Life, Charlotte Harbor, Gulf of Mexico, Osprey, Eagles, Sea Stars, Jellyfish, Crabs, Conch, Lemon Bay